Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surat Resignation

To: My Shift Superintendent

Date: Today

From: My Name

Subject: Resignation

This is to inform you that I am submitting my resignation of employment, effective today's date.I appreciate the experience TITAN has provided me, and I feel that I have fulfilled my duties to the best of my ability.


However, after careful consideration, I have decided to accept a new challange. I sincerely believe that this move is in the best interests of my family, myself, and my career.

I appreciate your respect of my decision.I wish all the best for TITAN in the future and will do my best to have all of my work in order by one month from today.


Sincerely Yours,


Our name

2 comments:

Rashid a.k.a apex said...

surat tu utk kawan2 ke utk ko..

Anonymous said...

salam...
Kenape ayatnya berbunga-bunga sangat? Agak2 kalau aku hanta surat camni...Titan nak counter offer aku tak?

nizam azhar